Most of the good students in India always opt for higher education in abroad. The process of going abroad for studies is not so easy as higher education in foreign is very much expensive and it’s not so easy for everybody to bear the expenses. You need to get scholarships in foreign universities so that your expenses of study can be beard by the universities themselves. So Students who are very sincere and always good rank holders should be serious enough to study properly for GRE examinations, which is the gate way of going to foreign for higher studies.
Here are some tips to how to prepare you for GRE Examination.
First of all don’t do anything in hurry. Do not consider anything to be easier, so better your plan your actions much before you register yourself for GRE. Make yourself motivated for at least 7 to 8 months before you are registering yourself in GRE examination. Determination is the key word which will help you to succeed in your GRE exams.
Here are some points you must follow to succeed in GRE examination.
1. Star from knowing your current academic skill; i.e to know your performance level.
2. Start giving practice tests for GRE and see what the outcome is, it will help you to know your drawbacks and will give you a right direction to rectify those.
3. Next set your target about the score of GRE. Do not assume or just do not day dream, make a realistic goal which you know you can achieve.
4. Your GRE study process will always depend on two things like your target score and what type of universities to want to go for your study.
5. After knowing all these plan your action, you need to know your weakness and strength for the subject, on one hand you have to maintain your strength and make it better and on the other hand you need to work heavily on your weakness.
6. You need to invest a lot of time minimum of at least 9 to 10 hours every day without fail to prepare yourself. You can study alone or you can always work with your friends, both the things will increase your potential.
7. Make sure you have right kind of GRE study materials and those are enough for you, and you can always share study materials with your friends.
8. Keep a notebook where daily improvements and what’s need to be done will be written to track your performance.
9. Keep on working on verbal words, different areas of Mathematics like Alzebra etc.
10. Every time you take a practice test make sure you are analyzing your mistakes, be patient while analyzing those.
11. It is important to keep notes of your mistakes area and keep practicing those areas. And also spend time to practice your strong areas so that you can maintain your strength.